Are you looking to personalize your kitchen or make it custom and get a comfortable and familiar feel? Well, these transitional cabinet door styles can help you. This concept is difficult to elaborate on, and it occupies an enormous space between contemporary and traditional door styles. Additionally, it provides the ideal canvas for individual statements.
Your door style may be clean and simple, flanking on contemporary. However, you want a place fit for your grandmother’s cocoa pot. Establish the tone of your kitchen with Choice Cabinet in a painted finish. Furthermore, below are some effective tips and techniques that you can take advantage of and transform your kitchen, thereby giving it that alluring and inviting look.
Why choose Choice Cabinet
Renovating or designing a kitchen requires picking a team of the best constructors to do the job. While there are many cabinet renovations or design firms that you can choose from, it is preferable to select the elite staff of Choice Cabinet. Doing so guarantees you several perks that you can enjoy, and some of them include the following.
- Ease of working with Choice Cabinet. Our staff can easily help you enjoy the transitional transformation of your home.
- Consistency. We work tooth and nail to ensure that our clients can rely on our products and services and attract more clients in the process.
- Proper packaging. All our products are well-arranged to warranty that our customers get what they ordered. Additionally, this helps exhibit our level of professionalism.
- Complete and on-time shipments. On-time delivery is one of the merits we pride ourselves on. Whether you request for a partial overlay, full overlay, or raised panel cabinet, among other products, rest assured that you will receive it on time.
- Excellent customer service. Our customer support team features persons who are well-versed in this field. You can view their profiles on our site to pick who to work with. They are always available to take your orders and provide you with any help you may need. You can contact them via mail, phone, or face-to-face.
- Timely inventory and ships. Our records and shipments are always cataloged or recorded in time to avoid any inconveniences.
- High-quality and affordable pricing. We also offer high-quality products and services which come at a reasonable and pocket-friendly price. Moreover, we offer discounts to our first-time clients.
What are the different styles of cabinet doors?
When it comes to renovating an old kitchen or designing a new one, there are many factors to consider. Once you find the perfect design and layout in place, you will have to consider the kitchen doors, floor and walls, tapware and power points, benchtop, and splashback, not forgetting the material and color palettes. Most significantly, you will have to plan storage – the wall and under-bench cabinets and cupboards that will incorporate all your kitchen utensils, dishware, tools and appliances, and containers making it clutter-free and well-organized.
However, choosing the ideal cabinet door style is one of the least thought aspects regardless of their visibility. Cupboard or cabinet doors come in different types of designs, materials, and textures. There are many designs you may have come across but never really noticed until now. The interior design of your kitchen should always guide your selection of cabinets, irrespective of it being minimalists, modern, or traditional. There are different cabinet front styles or designs that you can pick from at Choice Cabinet, such as flat panel, shaker style, tongue and groove, heritage style, glass door, inset kitchen, sliding cabinet doors, beadboard country style, and inset kitchen cabinets.
What is the most popular cabinet door style?
As aforementioned, there are many cabinet door styles or door types to select from Choice Cabinet. Whether your kitchen is traditional or contemporary, you can pick the perfect cabinet front to give your kitchen that stunning and appealing look. Some of the most popular cabinet front styles that you can pick from include;
Shaker Style Cabinets
These are well-made and functional furniture renowned for their elegance and simplicity. Their five-piece design – a single piece of timber for the back and four smaller slats for the outer edge or cover border makes them easily identifiable when it comes to cabinetry. Shaker Style cabinets can work well in a traditional home as they do in a sleek contemporary home. Choose this cabinetry style if you want to add elusive detail to your kitchen.
Glass Door Cabinets
Why keep your crystal glassware and ceramics hid when you can proudly display them on a glass-front cabinet? Glass door cabinets are an ideal means to supplement interest in your kitchen. Besides being perfectly suited for country homes, glass-front cabinets need a little styling to guarantee the cabinet’s contents are neatly arranged and cannot fail to fascinate your dinner visitors. Moreover, these cabinets make it easy to locate the items you want.
Beadboard country style cabinets
Bordered-edge beadboard cabinets are best suited for country-style kitchens and homes. If your heritage house has farmland views from the kitchen window or stained-glass windows, these cabinets or cupboards will give your place the home appearance. While irrefutably charming, this cabinetry style needs more dusting than other cabinet door styles or designs.
What is a Cabinet Stile?
When constructing kitchen cupboards, a cabinet style is often used. This is a vertical piece of wood that is used to frame a cabinet. A combination of two stiles and rails is used to complete the frame. Also, a stile may be placed in the opening of a cupboard. Doing so helps support the frame’s weight, thereby making it stronger and more resilient.
What is a mullion door?
Mullion doors are also an important aspect in the construction of an elegant and appealing kitchen cabinet. A mullion is a part of a frame that separates or divides the frame into distinctive sections. As important parts of the frame, mullions can be removed.
However, this depends on the application. Mullion doors feature glass panes that are separated by aluminum strips or wood to create a grid. So, if you want to give your kitchen that outstanding and alluring appearance, why not consider incorporating mullion doors in your kitchen cabinet design or renovation? While at it, you need to factor in that you will find the best selection from Choice Cabinet.
How to make the kitchen cabinet door more personalized
One of the benefits of working with our elite staff is that you can access the plethora of options to make your kitchen cabinet door(s) more personalized or custom. Some of the techniques you can give a custom look to your kitchen include;
- Using crown molding to make it look bigger and taller. Installing crown molding in your kitchen cabinets can make a significant difference. Not only does it offer a classic look, but it also allows you to choose light colors to bring a modern feel.
- Selecting your cabinet style. There are various door types of cabinet styles that you can pick from Choice Cabinet to spruce up the design of your kitchen cupboards. These include inset, shaker style, flat panel, or raised panel cabinets. If you wish to renovate, you may opt for shaker-style or paneled cabinets.
- Painting it up. After choosing your cabinet style, you need to paint it with the ideal color. You can get a tan-brown or rustic color for a more wistful ambiance, whereas you can pick neutral, white, or gray colors for a modern or contemporary feel. If your kitchen is smaller, you can settle for white cabinets to help make your kitchen more spacious.
- Adding organizers inside your kitchen cabinets. The primary purpose of kitchen cabinets is storage. Hence, to avoid clutter inside your cabinets, our skilled staff can install simple dividers or organizers inside your cabinets to keep them neat and orderly for enough storage space.
How can I decorate the old kitchen cabinet door?
Renovating your kitchen involves making a lot of decisions. You would want to make your kitchen more spacious and create a bright and airy space. However, choosing the best kitchen cabinet style can be overwhelming if you cannot differentiate your slab from your shaker. Nonetheless, below are some ways that you can use to decorate your old kitchen cabinet door(s).
- Frameless vs. framed cabinets. Frameless cabinets comprise full overlay or cover cabinet doors that attach directly to the cabinet box via hinges on the cabinet’s interior. They have a contemporary look and more space inside. On the other hand, framed cabinets give you the full overlay, partial overlay, or inset door choice. Inset doors provide a classic look. However, they are quite expensive since they need more work to warranty a perfect frame fit.
- Inset kitchen cabinets. Featuring exposed hinges and doors fitted inside the cabinet frame, inset cabinets bespoke fitting custom joinery. However, this kitchen design can be costly. Nevertheless, you can get affordable fully overlay cabinets as Choice Cabinet.
- Heritage-style cabinets. This country cabinet door style works best in large kitchens, characterized by intricately detailed woodwork and a center panel or raised panel. The extra detailing can hastily clutter small space.
- Flat-panel cabinets. Ideally suited for modern homes, flat-panel cabinets are easy to clean and often the most affordable style. Additionally, they can be produced with or without handles. Now that you are aware of the techniques you can use to remodel or design your kitchen, why not go for it? There is a variety of options to pick from. Furthermore, our elite and skilled staff can help you pick the ideal selection fit for your kitchen.
So, take advantage of this opportunity by making your home open to us. Contact us if you have any questions or need more information about our products and services. We will be glad to help you make your kitchen more lively and comfortable.