Inventory Supervisor / Production Manager
Reporting to the Inventory Supervisor or Production Manager in their absence, the Wood Working Craftsman/Finisher is the primary person charged with the safe, effective and efficient finishing of cabinet components. This will be completed via spray and/or modification through printed direction and blueprint.
Primary and Secondary Duties and responsibilities
The Primary duties of the Wood Working Craftsman/Finisher include (but are not limited to):
- Component re-spray.
- Cabinet alterations
- Creation of special cabinets
The Secondary duties and responsibilities are based on the needs of the company and may include (but are not limited to):
- Production Support.
- Quality Control Support.
These minimum qualifications are necessary to be considered for this position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Woodworking and cabinet knowledge
- Woodworking creativity
- Paint, stain and finishing of wood components
- Ability to work in a highly autonomous work environment. Personal accountability and responsibility is critical.
- High level of organizational skills and ability to follow instruction/procedure.
- High level of attention to detail required
- Ability to precisely interpret written instruction.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds using safe lifting practices.
- Demonstrate Pride and Ownership of their designated area of responsibility
Position is day shift. Minimum exposure to outside environment with the exception of loading and making deliveries.
Expected to perform their duties on their feet for extended periods of time, lift heavy objects up to 70 pounds on a regular basis, do repetitive tasks while implementing safe lifting and work technique.
Pertinent Procedure and Training Material
- ADM-002. Product Training
- QAS-002. Inspection Checklist
- WHS-001. MTO Processing
- WHS-011. Cabinet Assembly
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Temperature taken upon daily arrival, masks to be worn in all common area space or while commuting through facility and sanitize hands regularly. All signage posted and following CDC guidelines and protocol.
- wood finishing: 3 years (Preferred)
- re-spray knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
- woodworking/cabinet knowledge: 2 years (Required)
Hours per week: