Fast paced company has immediate need for a Cabinet Assembler.
Job duties include but not limited –
- Assembly experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with hand tools preferred but will train.
- Attention to detail and instructions required.
- Provide own transportation
- First shift position
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Computer experience a plus but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to have temperature taken upon daily arrival and masks must be worn in all common areas along with social distancing practices.
- Driver’s License (Required)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place