Everything You Need to Know in One Place!
The process of learning all about cabinetry to making your purchase can be overwhelming. With more than 20 years of experience in designing and creating quality beautiful, kitchen & bathroom cabinetry, Choice Cabinet can help answer any questions you may have. Let us show you all you need to know in order to be confident in your decision making.
From help planning your space to warranty and care instructions to answers to frequently asked questions, our Learning Center will help you every step of the way. If you ever get stuck or have questions, please give us a call at (855) 378-2828
10 STEP FINISHING PROCESS
Steps may vary depending on finish
- 180 grit sanding to raw wood surface then dust removal
- Stain or equalizer is spray applied
- 1st wash coat of pigmented polyurethane is spray applied
- 240 grit sanding to coated surface then dust removal
- Pigmented wiping glaze is hand applied
- 2nd wash coat of pigmented polyurethane is hand and spray applied
- 320 grit sanding to coated surface then dust removal
- 3rd wash coat of pigmented polyurethane is spray applied
- 400 grit sanding to coated surface then dust removal
- Natural clear lacquer or clear polyurethane is spray applied for flawless finish
Choice Cabinet’s strategic sourcing, logistics, and distribution from our 50,000sqft warehouse in Cleveland, Ohio enables us to offer immediate availability and meet the shortest of lead times. You don’t have to wait anywhere from 8-12 weeks like with the big box stores. We’ll help you have your dream kitchen finished and up and running in no time.